Most businesses are shifting online to adjust to the pandemic crisis. You have to change your strategy as a brand to strike the right chord with your customers now. You can achieve this by partnering with a social media marketing company in Delhi.
Here’s listed a few reasons why you should hire a social media agency in Delhi:
Importance of Social Media Presence during COVID-19 Pandemic
Social media has kept people entertained and engaged during the lockdown and beyond. All your customers are now using one or more social media channels to connect with friends and family, and gather information. Here are a few reasons why social media marketing is important now more than ever.
- Facebook app usage has increased by 70% after the Lockdown was implemented in March.
- Amazon and other big brands have pulled strings on other marketing approaches but turned towards email and social media marketing to improve brand recognition and engage customers.
- People have been using different channels to source different content. TikTok and Snapchat have seen a spike in demand for entertainment and fun content, while Facebook and Instagram are extensively being used for a brand, product, and services promotions. Besides, text messengers, like Facebook Messenger, Skype, Hangouts, and WhatsApp are also leveraged to communicate with customers and clients.
If you want to navigate your consumers who are all at home now, Social Media is the best way to reach out.
No matter what your business represents or which location you belong to, the following strategy will help you to win some love. For a clear understanding, contact a good social media marketing company in Delhi.
- Do some research to find out what your customers are thinking and feeling now? You can follow a few influencers or conduct a survey to find your answers. This will create a basic foundation for your new strategy. Once you identify what your consumers are seeking actively, you can design a plan to deliver it to him.
- Look at their basic information, such as age, gender, marital status, kids/no kids, location, interest, and if possible, their expenses. This will further help you create customer groups and come up with solutions for each group type.
- Forget all your old strategies and marketing campaigns. You, consumers, have changed in the past few months, right from the way they spend and the way they buy to the way they use products and services. Explore new types of social media content to engage and retain them.
For a collaborative plan, consult your digital marketing expert today.